A top option available is at The Box House Hotel, located in the Greenpoint neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York. For travelers looking to send summer off with a bang, “The Brooklyn Way,” The Box House Hotel will be offering its Red, White and Blue Getaway Package, allowing guests to do just that, without breaking the bank.
The Red, White and Blue package includes the following:
- Overnight accommodations in the spacious Loft Suite or Duplex Suite, which has an outdoor patio area (great for families!)
- Dinner for two at the on-site Brooklyn Lantern restaurant (one appetizer and two entrees –sure to leave guests stuffed)
- Two complimentary Signature Red, White and Blue cocktails at Brooklyn Lantern
- Complimentary car service by way of the hotel’s old fashioned yellow taxi for the duration of the visit, which makes exploring the Greenpoint neighborhood a breeze.
The package is available during Labor Day Weekend for bookings make today through August 31st, and is priced at $329, for the first night, and $249 for additional nights after that. Travelers interested in booking the getaway can use "Box House Labor Day" when calling the hotel.
For some information on the property, The Box House Hotel (77 Box St., Brooklyn, NY) is located in the industrial chic area of North Greenpoint, Brooklyn. The hotel features contemporary lofts and suites with large windows to offer apartment-style accommodation. The rooms and hotel lobby areas are styled with bright colors, hardwood floors, a kitchen, antiques and contemporary art.
Another great option for travelers seeking the glitz and the glamour of Manhattan is the Tender Sweet Suite package at The Sanctuary Hotel in Midtown, Manhattan.
The Tender Touch Package includes:
- A 20% discount off the Sweet (suite) Room
- A 20% discount off a dining experience at Tender Restaurant, which features the perfect pairing of mouth-watering steak and exceptional sushi, in addition to unique-fusion cuisine.
- 500 bonus airline miles Tender Restaurant
The Tender Touch package can be booked Sunday, September 4th for a stay into Labor Day for approximately $500. The package is only valid when booked on the hotel’s website, www.sanctuaryhotelnyc.com.
The Sanctuary Hotel is ideally located next to Rockefeller Center on 47th St. between Sixth and Seventh Avenues. While it’s in the heart of Manhattan and the beloved Theater District, it also offers guests a hidden oasis amid the buzzing city with nine floors featuring gorgeous and newly designed rooms; one of the city’s hottest rooftops, Haven Rooftop; and Tender Restaurant & Lounge.
August 19, 2016