New Articles - Latest from the Patrol
Week of April 24, 2017:
1. Pet Patrol - "Made Inn Vermont - a Pet Friendly Destination in Burlington" - Susie Finds A Pet-Friendly B&B in Beautiful Burlington, Vermont That Pet Owners Love As Well.
2. Travel Product Reviews - "New Travel Items from the 2017 International Travel Goods Show" - Kathy Just Returned From the International Travel Goods Show & Shares Her New Finds
3. Guest Patrol - "Canadian Rockies by Horseback" - Guest Writer Jeanne Barsanti Shares Her Experience of Trail Riding in the Canadian Rockies With Trail Ride Vacations. See Why You Should Sign Up This Year
4. Guest Patrol - "Moonshine, Music & Fun in Shelbyville, KY" - There's Moonshine, Music & Fun Every Weekend in the Saddlebred Capital of the World, Shelbyville, KY.
Week of April 10, 2017:
1. Guest Patrol - "Golf and Hilton Head - On Par!" - Golf Lovers Unite - Hilton Head Island Is the Place to Be!:
2. Guest Patrol - "Venice is Always a Good Idea: Here's One More Reason Why" - Art Lovers Gather in Venice from May through November 2017 for Art Biennale. Artist from Farkash Gallery Is Making Her Debut. Venice Is Always A Great Idea.
3. Travel Tips - "Passport Tips from the U.S. State Department" - Check Your Passports - Here Are Some Tips From the U.S. State Department:
Week of April 3, 2017:
1. Guest Patrol - "Luxury Vacations in West Mexico" - Merilee Kern Shares Her Luxury Vacation Choices in West Mexico.
2. Guest Patrol - "Jim Beam Urban Stillhouse" - Jim Beam Urban Stillhouse in Louisville Provides a Tableside Experience
3. Travel Tips - "Importance of Travel Insurance" - We Need Travel Insurance in Today's Times - Read the Reasons Why
4. Guest Patrol - "Visit Dharamsala: Home to the Dalai Lama" - 10 Reasons to Visit Dharamsala: Reason # 1 - It Is the Home to the Dalai Lama. Check Out the Other 9
Week of March 27, 2017:
1. Guest Patrol - "How Giving Back Changed a Journey Around the World" - Kim Dinan Shares How a Yellow Envelope Changed Her 3 Year Trip Around the World.
2. Guest Patrol - "Games to Play from around the World" - Tired Of Playing The Same Old Games? Pokies Shares A Variety From Around the Globe.
3. Guest Patrol - "Travel Memories Over Cocktails: Boomers Reminisce" - Jack & Carrie Have An Evolving Bucket List & Reminisce Over Cocktails
4. Travel Tips - "Travel Checklist to Do Before You Go" - Be Prepared Before You Go On Vacation. Here's A Great Checklist:
Week of March 20, 2017:
1. Cruise Patrol - "Cruising Pacific NW Wine Country on the American Express" - Kathy Witt Shares Her Cruise on the American Empress Through the Wine Country of the Pacific Northwest.
2. Guest Patrol - "Making Memories with the Whole Family" - Great Tips for Making Memories on Multigenerational Trips From Kim Bassett.
3. Guest Patrol - "Maker's Mark Handicraft Festival: Lebanon, KY" -If You Love Maker's Mark Bourbon, Food & Crafts, Come to Kentucky in Mid-April & Sample the Goods.
4. Travel Tips - "How to Beat the Airline Pricing Model" - Here's A Great Airline Hack for Refundable Tickets From Our Friends at AardvarkCompare.com
5. Travel Product Reviews - "Go Pure; Pure Drinking Water on the Go" - Liz Finds A Water Purifier You Can Take Anywhere. It Helps Save the Planet & Lasts for 6 Months!
Week of March 13, 2017:
1. Air Patrol - "Health Tips for Traveling Internationally" - Diane Shares Her Secret Health Tips for Traveling Internationally. She's a Flight Attendant, So Listen Up!
2. Guest Patrol - "Service Dogs" - Service Dogs Can Travel With You. Learn About All the Different Types
3. Travel Product Reviews - "Compression Socks with Flair and Function" - Liz Finds Compression Socks That Are Functional & Fashion Forward!
4. Travel Product Reviews - "Travel Accessories with RFID Protection" - Kathy Witt Finds Travel Accessories We Need That Come With RFID Protection- Great Find!
Week of March 6, 2017:
1. Arts & Culture Patrol - "Central Japan's Takayama Festival" - Marian Takes Us to the Central Part of Japan for the Takayama Festival.
2. Special Needs Patrol - "Morgans Wonderland - Wonderfully Accessible" - Vicky Travels to San Antonio for Some Accessible & Multigenerational Fun at Morgan's Wonderland.
3. Travel Tips - "The Value of Using Tourism Cards in Europe" - Ever Wonder if You Should Buy Those Tourist Passes While Traveling in Europe? This Study Shows Us Why We Should.
4. Guest Patrol - "Culinary Travel with Style" - Great Food - Check! Luxury - Check! Read How These Two Combine
5. Guest Patrol - "All Aboard the Skunk Train" - Take the Family and Your Pets & Get on Board the Skunk Train! You'll Travel Through the Best Parts of Northern California.
Week of February 20, 2017:
1. Cruise Patrol - "Carnival's New Vista is Fun for the Whole Family" - Kathy Cruises on Carnival's New Vista - Fun For the Whole Family!
2. Guest Patrol - "History Making Brewery & Distillery Open in Harrodsburg, KY" - A Craft Brewery, Bourbon and Moonshine Distilleries All Open In Harrodsburg, Kentucky - Get In Your Car & Check It Out!
3. Hotel Patrol - "La La Land: Hotel Amarano" - Its Oscar Week & Liz Takes Us to La La Land & the Hotel Amarano in Burbank.
Week of February 13, 2017:
1. Arts & Culture Patrol - "Atami & Shuzenji Hot Springs Resorts: A Relaxing and Cultural Alternative" - Marian treats us to the resort town of Atami in Japan & on to Shuzenji for Glimpses of Lesser Known Areas to Tourists
2. Guest Patrol - "Valentine's Day Special in Shelbyville" - Tomorrow is Valentine's Day and if You Still Need to Figure Out Where to Take Your Sweetie, Check Out the Restaurants in Shelbyville, KY. Kathy Witt Has Created a List For You
3. Pet Patrol - "When You Can't Take Your Pets with You" - Susie Says Sometimes My Owner Has To Go Away On a Long Trip & Can't Take Me With Him, But There's A Great Solution & I Can Stay In My Own Home.
4. Travel Product Review - "Travel Goods Made in the USA" - We found 3 Travel Items Made in the USA and Wanted to Share Them With You.
5. Travel Tips - How to Make It a Happy Valentine's Day - From Our Friends at Ballotin - click on the video:
Week of February 6, 2017:
1. Arts & Culture Patrol - "Encounters with Mexico's Flavors and Landscapes in Yucatan, Baja California and Oaxaca" - Marian Explores the Culture & Cuisine of Mexico With Tia Stephanie Tours - What A Culinary Treat!
2. Guest Patrol - "Valentine & Midwinter Escapes in Harrodsburg, KY" - Cozy Up With Your Valentine At Shaker Village or the Beaumont Inn in Harrodsburg, KY
3. Special Needs Patrol - "Exploring the Wizarding World of Harry Potter" - Vicky Visits Universal Studios & the Magic of Harry Potter - She Says Special Needs Are Met Here
4. Travel Product Review - "A 'HOT' New Item for Travel: Hot Logic" - Liz Discovers Something "Hot" That Pilots & Flight Attendants Are Raving About.
Week of January 30, 2017:
1. Arts & Culture Patrol - "Looking Forward to a Cultural, Culinary, and Jewish Heritage Tour to Georgia and Armenia with my 80-year-old Mother - Part 2. Armenia" - Marian Is Taking Her 80 Year Old Mom to Armenia and You Can Join Them!
2. Guest Patrol - "Chuck Wagon Cook-Off in Pigeon Forge" - What Are You Doing the First Weekend in March? Head to Pigeon Forge, TN for the Big Chuck Wagon Cook-Off! You'll Have the Best Eats in the South.
3. Air Patrol - "Brussels, Belgium: Capital of Europe" - Diane Takes Us to Brussels for Chocolates, Cars, Museums & A Unique Culinary Experience
4. Guest Patrol - "Sedona in the Springtime" - The El Portal Hotel in Sedona Beckons Us to Visit in the Spring - So Much to See & Experience.
5. Guest Patrol - "Valentine Destinations From Coast to Coast" - Reservations.com Finds Us the Best Deals for Valentine Getaways from Coast to Coast.
Week of January 23, 2017:
1. Arts & Culture Patrol - "Looking Forward to a Cultural, Culinary, and Jewish Heritage Tour to Georgia and Armenia with my 80-year-old Mother - Part 1. Georgia" - Marian Is Going On An Adventure With Her 80 Year Old Mom & You Can Join Them In Their Travels to Armenia & Georgia
2. Guest Patrol - "Dubai - It's History and Culture" - We Take You to Dubai to Learn It's History & Culture - It's Not Just About Big Buildings.
3. Guest Patrol - "Great Places to Fall in Love on Valentine's Day" - Love Is In the Air & Valentine's Day is Coming Up. Here Are 2 B&B's Perfect for Romance.
4. Hotel Patrol - "Hotel for Book Lovers: Portland, Oregon" - Liz Takes Us To A Portland Hotel for Book Lovers - Bring Your Reading Glasses
5. Travel Product Reviews - "Packing Hacks" - Kathy Witt Finds More Great Products That Make Our Packing For Trips Easier.
Week of January 16, 2017:
1. Adventure Patrol - "Surviving an Avalanche" - It's Ski Season & Dr. Mike Tells Boomer Skiers How To Survive An Avalanche
2. Guest Patrol - "New Year, New Travel Trends" - What's New In Travel for 2017? We Have the Predictions Here from www.reservations.com.
3. Guest Patrol - "Affordable Ski Packages at Courtyard Lake George" - Looking for an Affordable Ski Package? We Found One at the Courtyard Lake George.
4. Guest Patrol - "Best Baby Boomer Destinations in 2017" - Wondering Where To Travel This Year? Here Are Some Great Suggestions for Boomers!
Week of January 9, 2017:
1. Arts & Culture Patrol - "Times Square's New Year's Eve Ball: Behind the Scenes" - Marian Takes Us Behind the Scenes of The Crystal Ball in Times Square
2. Guest Patrol - "Multigenerational Trips: Why & How to Take One" - Liz Vos Shares Information on The Whys & Hows of Bringing All Generations Along On A Vacation.
3. Guest Patrol - "Butlers are the New Hotel Amenities" - Kathy Witt Says Butlers Are the New Hotel Amenities. What Took Them So Long?
4. Travel Product Reviews - "Protect Your Credit Cards: Signal Vault" - Liz Tells Us About An Important Product That Will Keep Our Credit Card Information Safe.
Week of December 26, 2016:
1. Guest Patrol - "Wilmington, North Carolina - Neighborhoods to Watch" - Check Out The Old & The New In Wilmington, NC - Something For Everyone On The Riverfront
2. Guest Patrol - "Get Cozy in Michigan" - Get Cozy At The Huron House B&B In Michigan - Ski or Snuggle - Your Choice!
3. Guest Patrol - "Winter Destinations You Can Afford" - Are You Done Being Cold? Here Are Some Global Hot Spots You Can Afford From Deals Plus
Week of December 19, 2016:
1. Special Needs Patrol - "Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party - Filled with Holiday Lights and Music" - Vicky & Mickey Enjoy A Very Merry Christmas Party in Disneyworld
2. Arts & Culture Patrol - "Year End/Year Beginning Holiday Food in Tokyo, Japan" - Marian Shares The Fabulous Food of Tokyo & It Even Includes KFC - What?
3. Guest Patrol - "San Antonio Christmas Special" Check Out These Holiday Specials at The St. Anthony Hotel in San Antonio!
4. Guest Patrol - "Florida for Snowbirds" -Head to Florida's Playground for Some Snowbird Fun!
5. Guest Patrol - "New York - Where to Stay/What to Eat" - New York Is Always A Good Idea - Here's Where To Stay & What To Eat
Week of December 12, 2016:
1. Guest Patrol - "Sip and Decorate: Hudson Valley Wine and Wreath Trail Leaves Inn Guests with Holiday Trinket" - Sip & Decorate in the Hudson Valley This Weekend and Stay At the Caldwell House Bed & Breakfast - Cheers!
2. Arts & Culture Patrol - "Jikabuki - Local Kabuki Theater - in the Mountains of Central Japan" - Marian Takes Us to Central Japan For An Up Close & Personal Look At Kabuki Theater.
3. Guest Patrol - "India: 7 Perfect Road Trip Destinations" Rohit Takes Us On 7 Road Trips in India That Will Take Your Breath Away.
4. Travel Product Reviews - "Wallets and Wristlets for Streamlined Style and Travels" - Less Is More When It Comes To Travel & Kathy Finds Some Great Wallets To Lighten the Load.
Week of December 5, 2016:
1. Guest Patrol - "Its a Wonderful Life"- "It's A Wonderful Life" Lives On In Seneca Falls & Celebrates 70 Years.
2. Guest Patrol - "Santa Claus, Indiana - Closer Than the North Pole" - Check Out Santa Claus, IN - It's Closer Than the North Pole!
3. Pet Patrol - "Pets Ride Free on Amtrak - Limited Offer" Susie Says Amtrak Teamed Up With The Movie "The Secret Life Of Pets" For Free Rides!
4. Travel Product Reviews = "Keysocks: Travel Accessory Must Have for Women" = Liz Finds A Great New Travel Accessory for Women - Keysocks!
Week of November 28, 2016:
1. Guest Patrol - "Christmas at Shaker Village"- Shaker Village in Harrodsburg, KY Has Christmas Programs Throughout December
2. Guest Patrol - "Christmas at Bardstown, KY" - Check Out the December Celebrations in Bardstown, KY, Including the North Pole Express!
3. Guest Patrol - "San Francisco is Celebrating the Summer of Love - 2017" Hey Boomers! Remember the Summer Of Love? It's Been 50 Years & San Francisco Is Celebrating It
4. Travel Tips = "Holiday Travel Warning" = The State Department Has Sent Out An Alert On Holiday Travel In Europe - Read The Entire Alert
Week of November 21, 2016:
1. Air Patrol - "Stress Free Holiday Travel"- Our Flight Attendant Diane Shares Her Tips For Stress-Free Flying This Holiday Season.
2. Hotel Patrol - "Great Baby Boomer Getaway: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina" - Liz Says There's Still Time To Sneak Off To The Beach Before The Holidays and At A Bargain Price!
3. Pet Patrol - "Stanford Court: The Place for Happy Dogs" Susie Finds A Happy Place To Take Your Pets At The Stanford Court in San Francisco.
Week of November 14, 2016:
1. Globetrotter Patrol - "Please Take Me Out to the Ball Game - I Promise Not to Mention the Goat"- Our Aussie Globetrotter Penny Got To Go To A Cubs Game This Summer - Was She Our Lucky Charm To Win The World Series?
2. Guest Patrol - "Budapest - A Must See for Baby Boomers" - Liz Vos Takes Us On A Loving Journey To Budapest.
3. Travel Products - "Travel Gifts for Globetrotting Baby Boomers" Kathy Witt Shares Some Great Travel Products for Globetrotting Baby Boomers..
4. Travel Tips - "Tips for Avoiding Getting Sick on a Trip" - Hungry For Travelers Shares Tips For Staying Healthy When We Take A Trip.
Week of November 7, 2016:
1. Globetrotter Patrol - "What Lies Over the Wall? - A Profound Sense of Hope" - Penny Shares A Touching Story Of The Struggles Facing Families in Myanmar.
2. Adventure Patrol - "The Titanic Salvage Expedition - Part 2: Diving the Titanic" - Dr. Mike Was One of the Few People To Pilot The Submersible & Retrieve Artifacts From The Titanic. More People Have Flown In Space Than Have Gone To The Titanic!
3. Pet Patrol - "Hotel 48LEX in New York Provides Perks for Pets" Susie Visits the Big Apple for a Luxe Pet Experience at Hotel 48LEX in the Heart of Manhattan - Perks For Both Humans & Their Pets.
4. Hotel Patrol - "Fall in Love with Jamaica: Part Four" - Liz Concludes Her Journey to Jamaica With Caving, Bobsledding & More.
Week of October 31, 2016:
1. Special Needs Patrol - "Love Boat: Why Cruises Are so Popular with Anyone Who Has Physical Limitations" - Vicky Shares Why Cruises Are A Great Option For Special Needs Travelers.
2. Travel Products - "Travel Goods for Today: 3 In-flight Essentials" - Kathy Witt Shares 3 In-Flight Essentials For Today's Travelers. Check
3. Pet Patrol - "Pets Make New Travel Gains at American Airports" Susie Says Thanks to the DOT For Making Airports Offer Pet Relief Areas Post Security. What A Relief!
4. Hotel Patrol - "Fall in Love with Jamaica: Part Three" - Join Liz On Part 3 Of Her Journey to Jamaica As She Visits Haunted Mansions, Drinks Bob Marleys and Dances In The Streets.
Week of October 24, 2016:
1. Hotel Patrol - "How to Stay at a Luxury Resort for Less" - Check Out This Great Way To Get A Last Minute Deal On A Luxury Vacation With Timeshare Deals - Can You Believe $40 A Night?
2. Travel Products - "Travel Gears and Goodies: 5 Smart Bags" - Kathy Witt Tries Out the Best Bags for Travel & Shares the Details With Us
3. Air Patrol - "Hotel or Villa?: Travel Home Away from Home" Diane Ponders the Merits of Renting A Home or Villa & Shares Her Tips
4. Hotel Patrol - "Fall in Love with Jamaica: Part Two" - Liz Continues Her Journey to Jamaica & Samples Food, Adventure & Glistening Waters.
5. Video Patrol - "The Transformation Benefits of Retreat Vacations" - Lisa Interviews Cierra King of Reset Retreats, A Great Vacation Option for Women That Involves Yoga.
Week of October 17, 2016:
1. Adventure Patrol - "The Titanic Salvage Expedition - Part 1: Surviving the Trip" - Read Part 1 of Dr. Mike's Titanic Salvage Expedition - This Is Real Adventure!
2. Guest Patrol - "Where to Have the Ultimate Scare-cation" - Halloween Is Coming, So Why Not Take A "Scare-Cation"? Reservations.com Has 5 Great Ideas For Us!
3. Hotel Patrol - "Fall in Love with Jamaica - Part One: Melia Braco Village" Liz Discovers Jamaica & the Melia Braco Village. Read Part 1 Of Her Journey
4. Guest Patrol - "10 Affordable Holiday Destinations in Europe" - Dealsplus Shares 10 Affordable Holiday Destinations In Europe. You Will Be Amazed!
Week of October 10, 2016:
1. Guest Patrol - "Best Fall Weekend Getaways" - Deals Plus Shares With Us the Best Fall Weekend Getaways!
2. Guest Patrol - "Vote for Rest and Relaxation on Election Day" - Tune Out the Election Chatter & Vote to Stay In One of These Great Getaways!
3. Globetrotter Patrol - "Don't Delay - Make Myanmar Your Next Travel Destination" Penny Tells Us Why We Should Make Myanmar Our Next Travel Destination.
Week of September 26, 2016:
1. Guest Patrol - "In the Footsteps of Malaga's Mosy Famous Son - Pablo Picasso" - Mike James Takes Us To The Birthplace Of Picasso - Malaga, Spain & Shares All That Is Picasso There.
2. Guest Patrol - "EagleRider Now Offers Bike and Hotel Packages" - Attention All You Boomer Bikers! Eagle Rider, the Motorcycle Rental Company Is Now Offering Bike & Hotel Packages
3. Travel Tips - "Smart Traveler Enrollment Program" Liz Shares An Important Travel Tip With Us That's FREE From The State Department.
4. Video Patrol- "Exploring Historical San Diego" - Lisa Interviews Robert Arends Of The San Diego Tourism Authority, Who Shares the Rich History Of The Area.
Week of September 19, 2016:
1. Guest Patrol - "Finding Affordable Luxury in Chianti's High Season" - The Authors of "Little Roads Europe" Share The Way to Affordable Luxury In Italy's Chianti Region - Cheers
2. Guest Patrol - "Eight Tips for Attending Epcot's Food & Wine Festival" - The Crowds Are Gone, So Head Out to Epcot Center Between Now & November 14 For the International Food & Wine Festival - Here Are 8 Tips For Doing It Right From the Undercover Tourist
3. Spa & Culinary Patrol "Celebrate with Myrtle Beach's 60 More Days of Summer and Sixtieth Birthday Promotion" Hey Boomers! If You Were Born In 1956, Go To Myrtle Beach In September & October - They're Turning 60 & So Are You! Show Your ID & Get Great Savings!
4. Video Patrol- "Exploring Historic West Virginia with Kathleen Panek" - Our Video Patrol Lisa Explores Historic West Virginia With Kathleen Panek
Week of September 12, 2016:
1. Guest Patrol - "Bardstown, KY: Awash in Bourbon for 25th Kentucky Bourbon Festival" - Kentucky Bourbon Festival Starts Today & Lasts All Week! Cheers Y'All
2. Pet Patrol - "How to Handle a Pet Emergency Abroad" - Check Out This Important Information On Handling Pet Emergencies Abroad - Safety First!
3. Guest Patrol "Take New Jersey's Lighthouse Challenge" If You Love Lighthouses & Who Doesn't - Head to New Jersey October 15 & Take the Challenge.
4. Guest Patrol- "Hotel WiFi is not Safe, But You Can Protect Yourselves" - Read This Story On How To Keep Your WiFi Safe Using Hotel Routers - You'll Be Glad You Did!
Week of August 22, 2016:
1. Adventure Patrol - "A Barrel of Monkeys" - Dr. Mike Treats Us to the Adventures Of Monkeys While Traveling & The Do's & Don'ts.
2. Guest Patrol - "Snag a Great Deal for Labor Day Weekend" - Here Are 2 Great Deals in NY Over Labor Day Weekend.
3. Guest Patrol "Discover a Harvest of Fall Colors and Events in Durango, Colorado"Durango, Colorado Shows It's Fall Colors From Mid-September to Mid-October.
4. Hotel Patrol- "Cancun for Baby Boomers - Grand Park Royal Cancum Caribe" - Liz Says "Hola" to Cancun & Tells Us Why We Should All Go!
Week of August 15, 2016:
1. Air Patrol - "Zika Travel Tips" -Our Boomer Flight Attendant Diane Warns Us About the Zika Virus & What We Can Do.
2. Arts & Culture Patrol - "Le Marais Steakhouse - New York's Only Kosher French Brasserie Releases New Cookbook" - Marian Visits the Only Kosher French Brasserie in NYC. Check Out the Interesting Tale of Le Marais
3. Spa & Culinary Patrol "Adventure at Every Turn in Sedona" Mira Calls Sedona the "Most Beautiful Place on Earth" & Shares the Best Way to See
4. Special Needs Patrol- "Flying Frontier Style" - Vicky Flies Frontier & She Likes It! Check Out Why She Gives it an A+
5. Travel Trips - "2.6 Million Seniors are Victims - Are you Protecting Your Parents from Identity Thieves?" - Experian.com Gives Us the Best Tips to Keep Senior's Identity Safe.
Week of August 1, 2016:
1. Pet Patrol - "ME Miami: Above and Beyond for Dogs with Luxury Dog Care Services" -Susie Says Take Your Pets On Vacation To Miami - The New Melia Miami Has Taken Pet-Friendly To A New Level
2. Hotel Patrol - "Hot off the Press! - The Press Hotel: Portland, Maine" - Liz Discovers The Press Hotel in Portland, Maine - It Will Bring Out The Writer In You!
3. Travel Tips- "9 Airport Hacks to Make Traveling Way Easier" Check Out These 9 Tips That Can Save You Time & Money At The Airport - Great Hacks!
Week of July 25, 2016:
1. Pet Patrol - "Dana Hotel and Spa: Chicago, Illinois" - Susie Travels to Chicago to Visit the Pet Friendly Dana Hotel & Spa Where She Gets a Doggie Massage & Pet Psychic Reading - Really!
2. Guest Patrol - "Seize the Carolinas This Summer - Part 1" - Here Are Some Great Summer Finds in the Carolinas From Our Friends at Natural Retreats - Part One
3. Guest Patrol- "Seize the Carolinas This Summer - Part 2" Check Out Part Two of Summer Fun in the Carolinas-Visiting Bald Head
4. Hotel Patrol- "Hooray for Hollywood - Florida That Is!: Margaritaville Beach Resort" - Liz Heads to Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville - Can She Find Her Lost Shaker of Salt?
Week of July 18, 2016:
1. Hotel Patrol - "Hotel Viking: Newport, Rhode Island" - Liz Visits Newport, RI For Her Favorite Chowder & Says Stay at the Hotel Viking.
2. Pet Patrol - "An Update to Cruising Opportunities for Your Pet:Queen Mary 2" - Susie Updates Us on the Only Cruise Opportunity With Your Pets. Hint: It's on the Queen Mary. Get The Scoop Here
3. Special Needs Patrol- "Checking out the Sights and Sounds of Locust Grove" Vicky Shares the History of Locust Grove in Louisville, KY Where George Rogers Clark Spent His Final Days.
4. Travel Tips- "10 Insider Secrets to Booking Airfare" - Here Are 10 Insider Secrets to Booking Airfare From Dealsplus.com - You're Welcome!
Week of July 11, 2016:
1. Guest Patrol - "A Bit off the Beaten Path: Worthington, Ohio" - Liz Discovers Worthington, Ohio & the Worthington Inn - She Loved It So Much, She Had to Tell You All About It
2. Travel Tips - "6 Smart Packing Tips for Summer Travel" - Get These Great Packing Tips & Super Products to Take On Vacation from Savvy Travelers & Dr. Sharp Dentistry.
3. Guest Patrol- "Multigenerational Fun: Mohican State Park" - Pawel Says Take the Whole Family to Mohican State Park - It Has Something for Everyone
4. Hotel Patrol - "Chicago Road Trip" - Liz Says It's Time for a Road Trip to Chicago & the Art Deco Hampton Inn Is Running a Special Until September 30.
Week of July 4, 2016:
1. Special Needs Patrol - "See New York City by Boat" - Vicky Finds NYC Very Accessible for Special Needs by Boat
2. Guest Patrol - "Magnificent Zion National Park" - Jeri & Don Share Their Trip to Zion National Park
3. Travel Tips- "5 Travel Booking Site Secrets You Need to Know" - Psst! Want to Know the Secrets to Travel Booking Sites? Dealsplus.com Shares Them Here
4. Pet Patrol - "Leisure Leash" - Susie Finds a Leash Perfect for Travel With Your Dog - To the Beach!
Week of June 27, 2016:
1. Adventure Patrol - "Heart of Darkness" - Dr. Mike Gets Caught In A Coup In Central Africa
2. Air Patrol - "Valencia, Spain: City of Flowers" - Beautiful Beaches, Paella & Flowers - Diane Takes Us On a Journey to Valencia, Spain.
3. Arts & Culture Patrol - "A Historic 110 Year Old New York City Italian American Bakery Reopens in the New Jersey Suburbs" -Marian Takes Us to Clifton, NJ to Share Some Yummy Treats
4. Spa & Culinary Patrol - "SpArizona - The Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass" -Mira Travels to Arizona to the Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass - Bring the Whole Family!
5. Travel Tips - "Love My Tan!" - Liz Discovers Tanceuticals & Gets Her Vacation Glow On Without Damaging Her Skin.
Week of June 20, 2016:
1. Travel Tips - "Escape the Heat, Skip Lines This Summerl" - Enjoy These Tips On Avoiding Lines At Famous European Attractions.
2. Guest Patrol - "Special Deal for Readers in the Canadian Rockies" - Attention Boomer Travel Patrol Readers. Here's A Special Deal Just for You On A Canadian Rockies Adventure!
3. Guest Patrol - "Beyond His Expectations" - Read One Man's Story of Retirement That Changed A Country & Himself.
4. Travel Tips - "No More Wrinkles! Great Travel Accessory" - Liz Says, "Downy Does It!" She Tried A Product That Gets The Wrinkles Out With No Ironing & It Fits In Your Carry On!
Week of June 13, 2016:
1. Adventure Patrol - "Minimize Your Risk on Travel: Medical Evacuation Insurance for Remote Travel" - Dr. Mike Tells Us How to Prepare for Travel Safety.
2. Hotel Patrol - "Seehotel Gruener Baum: Halstatt, Austria" - Liz Takes Us to The Fairy Tale Village of Halstatt, Austria.
3. Spa & Culinary Patrol - "Enchantment Offers Families the Perfect Escape" - Mira Takes Us On A Mutigenerational Vacation to Sedona - It's Enchanting!
4. Travel Tips - "4 Tools to Optimize Customer Service" -Tour Matters Advises Us How to Use Online Tools for the Ideal Vacation.
Week of May 30, 2016:
1.Spa & Culinary Patrol - "Dine Divine: Carmel-By-The-Sea" - Welcome To Our New Patrol Member, Mira! She Takes Us To Carmel-By-The-Sea & Shares Her Best Restaurant Picks - Yum!
2. Travel Tips - "Dreading the TSA line? These Credit Cards Might Let You Skip it" - Long TSA Lines Have Been In The News - Want Some Tips On How To Avoid Them? Read the Advice from Credtcardforum.com
3. Guest Patrol - "No Passport Travel" - By Now We Should All Have Passports, But Fear Not US Residents, Dealsplus.com Shares 8 Tropical Destinations That Do Not Require A Passport.
4. Pet Patrol - "Cannery Pier Hotel: Astoria, Oregon”" - Susie Heads to the Columbia River in Oregon & Finds the Pet-Friendly Cannery Pier Hotel.
Week of May 23, 2016:
1.Air Patrol - "Venice, Italy: City of Dreams" - Diane Treats Us To A Tour of Venice - A City Of Romance & Dreams.
2. Travel Tips - "Overcome Your Fear of Flying" - Here Are Some Great Tips for Those With a Fear of Flying.
3. Guest Patrol - "Trail Riders Celebrate 93 Years of Riding in the Canadian Rockies" - Take This Boomer Horseback Adventure Into the Canadian Rockies & Add Being A Cowboy or Cowgirl To Your Bucket List. U.S. Residents Save 20%!
4. Hotel Patrol - "The Sunset Motel: Brevard, North Carolina”" - Liz Gets "Groovy" At The Sunset Motel in Brevard, NC - Read This If You Love Retro
Week of May 16, 2016:
1.Guest Patrol - "Mohican National State Park Lodge - Ohio" - On a Budget & Want to Treat the Whole Family to an Adventure Vacation? Pawel Takes Us To Mohican National State Park in Ohio
2. Travel Tips - "Hotel Booking Hacks: Tips on How to Save" - Check Out These Great Apps From Deals Expert Ivy Chou That Will Get You the Best Rates on Hotels - It Will Save You Lots of $
3. Guest Patrol - "Top Outdoor Activities in Argentina" - Tango Your Way to Argentina & Sample Wine, Ride Horses & Go Ice Trekking With the Folks From Outdoor Vibe
Week of May 9, 2016:
1.Cruise Patrol - "The New River Cruise" - You Can Now Take a River Cruise to Myanmar, Cambodia & India
2. Hotel Patrol - "West Baden Springs Hotel: French Lick, Indiana" - Liz Takes Us to a Place That Was Once Listed as the Eighth Wonder of the World
3. Pet Patrol - "Mandarin Oriental Miami" - Susie Likes to Travel in Style Whenever Possible So She Heads Down to the Mandarin Oriental Miami Where Pets are Pampered in Luxury.
4. Video Patrol - "Taking on the Canadian Rockies on Horseback" - Lisa Interviews Stuart Watkins About Horseback Riding in the Canadian Rockies. Note: Most Trail Riders Are Baby Boomers!
Week of May 2, 2016:
1.Travel Tips - "The Best Time to Book a Flight" - Knowing When To Buy An Airline Ticket Is Tricky - Want To Know the Secrets?
2. Guest Patrol - "Chance Encounters of a Photographing Tourist" - David Noyes Shares His Photographic Journey In Nepal - Enjoy the Beautiful Photos
3. Pet Patrol - "The Latest Poop from JFK: JFK's Pet Potty" - Susie Gives Us The Latest Poop From JFK Terminal 4 - They Now Have A Pet Potty Post Security and Here's The Scoop
4. Guest Patrol - "Sip Away Stress in Colorado" - There's More Than One Way to Get High in Colorado - Visit Vineyards in the Mountains!