- The Sanctuary Hotel – Will be offering their winter holiday package, with 20 percent off the best available rate, and it includes $25 that go towards any food & beverage option at one of the hotel’s restaurants – Tender Steak & Sushi or Haven Rooftop. The Winter at the Sanctuary Package is available for $299, visit Sanctuary Hotel bookings for more details.
- The Box House Hotel – This Brooklyn hotspot is perfect for guests looking for a home away from home this winter season by offering travelers complimentary hot chocolate as a welcome amenity and complimentary breakfast. Pricing for a standard room starts at $387. A special holiday package is available for $279, please call The Box House Hotel (718-383-3800) for more details.
- The Henry Norman Hotel – This Brooklyn boutique accommodation is offering the Brooklyn Winter Escape package complete with overnight accommodations in a loft suite, bottomless hot chocolate every morning at the lobby, and a complimentary breakfast entrée at Perch. Pricing for a standard room starts at $403. The holiday package is available at a starting rate of $279, please call The Henry Norman Hotel (646-604-9366) for more details.
To Sip and Savor:
- Reserve Cut – This Financial District hotspot is offering a $29 three-course prix-fixe lunch menu that includes the most coveted dishes on the menu. Sample the signature mushroom soup or popular rolls, and the freshly picked meat cuts like the 5oz Petit Filet. For hours and reservations, visit ReserveCut.com.
- Angus Club Steakhouse – This East Midtown establishment was created for the ultimate steak-lover— known for steaks so tender, they can be cut with a spoon! With signature dishes such as the Porterhouse to the Filet Mignon, a twist on the Surf & Turf, and succulent crowd pleasers like the Truffle Creamed Corn, you will be sure to come back long after the holidays. You can also find these mouthwatering dishes on Angus Club Steakhouse’s Christmas and New Year’s special 3-course, prix-fixe menus for $85 each. For hours and reservations, visit AngusClubSteakhouse.com.
- Haven Rooftop – For a meal with an NYC view, go all the way up to Haven Rooftop, and indulge yourself with its “Havenly” Chicken or Tower of Tuna Tartare. Don’t worry about the cold air creeping in, the rooftop is perfectly prepared to make sure you stay warm while being 100 feet in the air with heat lamps and protective tents Haven will also be offering its annual prix-fixe Christmas menu for $65 each.. For hours and reservations, visit HavenRooftop.com.
December 17, 2016